Title: Planning a Free&Easy Trip to Taiwan (5 days, 4nights)
- Author: Cristalbebe
- Date: 2009-10-22 09:23:20
- Popularity: 49112
I would like to go to many different parts of Taiwan but I've already made reservation with Caesar Park Hotel at Taipei.
I'm planning my itinerary now, kindly help to answer following queries:
1) Would it be possible for me to make it in time to travel back to Taipei Main Station if I've plans to go other parts outside Taipei?
2) I'm interested to go for a day trip to Sun Moon Lake, what are the mode of transport from Taipei Main Station?
3) What is the different between Bullet train & normal railway train...?
4) What is the estimated time duration to travel from one Metro Station to another Metro Station?
5) What are the places of interests would you recommend besides Wulai, Jioufen,Danshuei?
thanks for your prompt response.
1) If I decide to extend one more night and is there any nice scenery place near to Taoyuan Airport?
2) Any recommendation for accomodation for resorts or Ming Shu at Taoyuan?
3) Do you think its a good choice to extend the last night at Hot Spring resorts? Any recommendation of hot spring resorts where I could travel to airport easily?
I've extended another day and thought of staying one night at Sun Moon Lake.
1) Would it be advisable to travel from Sun Moon Lake to airport directly?
2) How far is the journey from Sun Moon Lake Hotel to Taoyuan Airport?
Thank you for your patience and really appreciate your fast response. ^o^
Thanks for info. Since its not realistic to go Sun Moon Lake on last day.
Please advise whether which itinerary would be more workable:
1) How to go to "Window On China Theme Park" from Taipei Main Station? If I'm planning to stay one night at "Beautiful Pension homestay". Is the place near to Taoyuan airport? Any other places of interest and eatery places nearby? Convenient to travel to Taoyuan airport?
2) From Taipei Main Station how to go to DaShi old street? THen go to Cihu (The Culture Resort of the Jiang). Stay at Fu-yam tourist home. Following day, go to Mt. Lala natural protection zone(the divine trees). THen go to Taoyuan airport?
Would it be difficult to arrange for transport to airport from Mt. Lala?
Thank you so much for your advice. :)
Hi, I am planning a free and easy trip to taipei this Dec. Am thinking of visiting a hot spring. Is there any good recommendation for hot spring and how to I get there from taipei station? Thanks!
Hi, I wonder if you have any contacts for taxi drivers in Taipei, Taichung and Hualien.
I am wondering how much it will cost if I hire a taxi to take me from Taichung to sun moon lake, and then from cing jing farm via taroko to hualien.
Planning to take airport bus from Taipei Station early in the morning (need to be in the airport by 7.30). Where is the KuoKang Terminal and which hotel would be nearest access to the KuoKang terminal to start off for the early morning journey? Suggestion on other route is mostly welcome. Thanks.
Travelling to Taipei from 5/5/2010 - 11/5/2010
1. would like to know more abt place of interest to go. In total we have 5 full days for sightseeing and shopping. Planning to stay in Taipei for 2 nights on the last day.
2. Pls advise whether is it advisable to travel down to Kaoshiong first and then travel upwards to other destination. If is ok to travel to Kaoshiong first, then is there any night train that travel up to kaoshiong and reached there in the moring in order to cut short the travelling time in the moring. Pls advise
3. Also plan to visit Sun Moon Lake and Taichung. Pls advise.
4. Beside Sun Moon Lake and taichung, we are also interested to visit Alishan. Is it on the way from Kaoshiong ? Pls advise
I have book a F&E package. My hotel would be Rainbow hotel. My stay is 11-15 May. I am planning the itinerary. I would like to have some advise as i have never been to Taiwan before. First night would be F&E. I have a guided tour for the second day. From the third day and fourth day we are on our own. Please kindly advise what are the places that we can go?
I saw that the popular places are Wufenpu, Shilin night market, Taipei 101, Miramar ferris wheel. How do i go about all this places?
I'm planning a 5D4N holiday in Taiwan, I would like to go to different parts of Taiwan and my intention is to stay in Taipei for my last 2 nites.
I'm planning my itinerary for 3 family (6 adults + 4 kids). However I'm really confused with so many wonderful pace of interests.
Can you advise what should be the ideal itinerary and their mode of transport ? Please include estimate cost.
I'm planning a 7D6N trip for 5pax to Taiwan visiting mainly northern Taiwan eg. wulai,sun moon lake, hualien.
Preferably we would like to spend the last 2 days shopping in Taipei.
1. Other than the above mention any other places of interest in the region? or places to visit at the above destination.
2. Please suggest some hotels(average prices)at the above destination including taipei(preferably near shopping district)
3. The mode of transport to those places.
I'am planning a 5D4N trip in taiwan. Staying @ Ferrary Hotel all 4 nights. Reached TW airport @ 1300 and leave TW airport @ 1800
Looking for places below
1) Night markets
2) Hot spring
3) Romantic places for couple
4) Places of attraction in TW
5) Shopping malls
*) Mode of transport to the places
Would appreciate if you could send me the advise.
hi,i would like to get some info about taiwan coz me and my bf plan to holiday there for 5d4n,so from tao yuan airport,which place that recommand to visit?and which hotel is better?coz we r first time went there,and have any tour guide from taiwan can intro to us?wait for ur reply,tq.
I am planning 10 days travel in Taiwan, intend to travel around in Taipei, TaiChung & probably to Kaohsiung if time permits.
Pls advise on the transportation in Taiwan.
From the airport,
1) what are the mode of transport to Taipei City?
2) what are the mode of transport to TaiChung City?
3) what are the mode of transport to Kaohsiung City?
How to travel within Taiwan, is there any special travel pass for tourists?
Pls kindly reply as soon as you can.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
I'm planning a 5D4N trip for 2 pax (myself & my 16 yr old son) visiting Taipei coming mid November.
I would like some suggestions on the places where to visit in Taipei & places not too far out form Taipei as I am going to stay in Taipei throughout the whole trip.
May I know what things to see in Pingxi & how long it will take me to go from Taipei to PingXi, what are the mode of transport or can you provide me any taxi contacts for a full day booking?
Hi, I'm planning a trip to Taipei this December, for 7D6N. I wonder if it is too long to just stay within Taipei. If we wish to go outside of Taipei, what are the locations we can go to and return to Taipei within the day?
We wil be staying at a hotel in Ximending throughout the entire trip. I wonder what is a good itinerary. Thank you!