Effective immediately, when you download "Taiwan Jumping" to your smart phone, you will not only enjoy a fun game, but will have a chance to participate in our campaign. All you need to do is upload your score to the score list on our campaign website and input your personal information. The score list will post the player's name, score and ranking. When the campaign is over, participants who earned the top 3 scores will have a chance to win a round trip ticket to Taiwan or a hotel voucher. It's a chance not to be missed!
- Participants：The residents of Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Activity Time：March 2, 2011 – May 31, 2012
- Participation Criteria：Download the "Taiwan Jumping" and play it. At the end of the game, players can upload their score on Facebook and campaign websites, and compare their score with other players. When the campaign ends, players with the top 3 scores have a chance to win a round trip economy class ticket to Taiwan!
Prizes for the top three scores:
- Top Score：2 round trip economy class tickets to Taiwan
- Second score：1 round trip economy class tickets to Taiwan
- Third score：Room voucher (double occupancy) for a 5-star hotel in Taiwan.
Limit of one prize per person.
When the campaign is over and the ranking of the top 3 highest scored-participants are duplicated, meaning one player has more than two scores, only the highest score will be counted.
The vacant spot will then be replaced by the next player who earned the second highest score.
Once winners’ names are published on our website and e-mails are sent to individual winners, winners must reply with their personal information and send a confirmation letter back to us. Prizes can be claimed at winner’s local designated location by presenting the winning notification E-mail and ID.
(Note) Winners of a round-trip airplane ticket will receive a coupon issued by the airline to exchange for the round-trip ticket.
Please follow these guidelines to claim the ticket：
- To claim the round trip ticket to Taiwan, the winner must present his/her passport as identification.
- Please bring the coupon and your passport and go to the designated airline ticket counter within 3 months of the announcement date.
- The ticket must be used within 6 months of the issue date and the ticket holder is responsible for paying airport tax.
- The ticket is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, or have any itinerary changes.
- For other terms and conditions, please refer to details on the coupon.
Participant must provide valid information and not use fraudulent or stolen identification.
If incorrect information is provided, the ticket will be considered invalid and we will be unable to notify the participant of the result.
Ticket not claimed by the due date and incomplete information provided will be considered disqualified.
- Participants must agree to have the name published on the winners' list on ads, press releasees, and campaign websites for promotional purposes.
According to the tax laws of the Republic of China, if the value of the prize exceeds NT$1,000, the winner must fill out information according to the tax provision and provide the winning receipt.
If the participant is unable to meet these requirements, entry will be disqualified and automatically withdrawn.
For prizes exceeding the value of NT$20,010, the winner must pay 10% tax, according to the tax law. (Winners from overseas or those who do not possess an ID from the Republic of China must pay 20% tax).
Winners who refuse to pay tax according to the value of their winning prize will be disqualified.
We are not responsible for any unforeseen occurrences such as natural or man-made disasters, electronic equipment breakdowns like computer, network, telephone, and other matters not attributable to our organization, that may cause participants’ login data to be lost, unrecognizable, or damaged, and as a result, not meeting specifications.
Under such circumstances, we consider the tickets invalid and are not responsible for any liabilities.
Participants shall not object to these conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes on this campaign.
Detailed information will be announced on our website, so please pay attention to the latest updates.